You provide Flakey Bark Publishing LLP (us!) with your personal data when you buy an issue, one year subscription or combination of Graftwood from us via https://graftwood.co.uk – The data stored consists of your name, email address, ip address at time of purchase, shipping address, and telephone number. Your payment details are never stored by us after purchases. All payments are handled exclusively through Stripe.
This data is held by Flakey Bark Publishing LLP in a database that is stored on a password protected web server which is only accessed by the Directors of the partnership. Appropriate technical measures and procedures are in place to protect your personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access and disclosure.
Flakey Bark Publishing LLP use your personal data for the following purposes:
- Sending you copies of Graftwood that you have subscribed to
- To inform you about changes in circumstances of Graftwood, e.g. announcements on when the next issue may be printed
- To answer any of your questions
- To remind you when your annual subscription ends
Your data is not shared with any other organisation and is not used in any form of automated decision making or profiling. We use your data only for the above purposes on the legal basis of your informed consent.
As it is your personal data, you have various rights which you can exercise by emailing us or writing to us. We will respond in a timely manner and there will be no charge for the response. Your rights are:
- To request a copy of your personal data from Flakey Bark Publishing LLP
- To request that Ross on Flakey Bark Publishing LLP correct any incorrect personal data
- To request that your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary for Flakey Bark Publishing LLP to retain it
- To withdraw your consent to Flakey Bark Publishing LLP holding and using your data;
- To lodge a complaint with the Information Comissioner’s Office which may be contacted on 0303 123 1113 or by letter at Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5AF.
We are asking you to confirm that you are aware of the changes in the regulation, the purposes your data is used for and your rights regarding your data, and that we have your continued consent to use your personal data for the purposes above. If you don’t reply to our email giving that express consent, we will be unable to continue to communicate with you.
Any questions are best emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org